What is the Best Skin Care in the World?
One that works!
People, especially women, spend thousands of dollars every year on skincare products.
When you read the ingredients on the lable, you see a list of impressive ingredients contained in the jar/container.
But just because the container has all of these wonderful ingredients doesn’t mean that they can penetrate deep into the layers of the skin where they count.
In the last decade, there has been advancements into a new delivery system call Nano Technology.
Imagine particle size so small that their effectiveness has been increases exponentially because their size have been reduced to 10 to 100 nanometers.
How small is that?
To give you some idea, the human hair is 70,000 nanometers. We’re talking about 10 to 100 nanometers.
Introducing NeumiSkin- Nanotechnologicaly Engineered Skin Care. (Featuring Hydrostat Purified Water Clusters)
We’ve solved a problem that’s been around since the first person said “skin care”, and that’s absorption! Neumi Skin’s breakthrough technology nano-sizes critical ingredients, making absorption fast and effective. Our spray delivery system makes it easy to apply Neumi Skin multiple times a day under or over makeup.
- Help Reduce Pore Size
- Lift & Firm
- Reduce the Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Smooth Skin Texture
- Brighten & Even Skin Tone
- Fight Skin Aging Pollutants
- May Improve Mild Acne
NeumiSkin contains many known skincare ingredients plus Glutathione... something you may not have heard about ... untill now.
- Ultra Pure Water: The “Hydra” in HydraStat Nanotechnology™
- Glutathione: The body’s master antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals and can help restore skin to a bright and even skin tone.
- Dimethyl Sulfone: An anti-inflammatory agent.
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Can hold up to 1000x its weight in water, assists with ultra-hydrated skin.
- Cysteine: A building block for protein.
- Proline: Protein synthesis, antioxidant properties.
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Hydrates, brightens, protects skin against sun damage, and promotes collagen production.
- Glycine: A component of Collagen.
- Arginine: Builds proteins and increases circulation.
- Valine: Soothes skin, improves moisture.
- Curcumin: Can help dry out pimples, prevent breakouts and improve skin texture.
- Hydroxyproline: A component of Collagen.
- Collagen: Assists with elasticity, moisture, and can reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Potassium Sorbate: Preserves freshness.
- Tartaric Acid: Preserves freshness.
All with nano size particles.
Does it Really Work?
See for yourself!
Watch a short Video where Steve Scott (Neumi Founder) explains Neumi Skin.
Try Neumi Skin Risk Free Monry Back Guarantee
Try It. You Can’t know the Neumi Difference until you see it for yourself.